Skip to main content

(R.I.P.) 16 years. My creed.

Unstoppable.
Evilness.


(New and improved version)


There had been some major problems. Irreparable, unexplainable. Since you wanted bad to me. Since I knew, that you wanted to destroy me, and soon. I had to show up who I really am. What I had been hiding for oh so long..

That's the day. When I saw you there. Next to that closet. My hunger. My anger. These against you. All coming up. For sixteen years, I've been pushing it down. Again, again, again. And again. But now.. I think. Everyone cavil. Keep aloof. Despise. And you, my dear. Actually you're nonentity. No one will miss you. I'm sure. It could be your happy ending.. Yes. It could. And I'm good. I can save you from this! Off this non-existence. Right? Right.
And I'm doing it. In this very moment. Recklessly throwing my hair over my shoulder.
Then, I gaze. And you see. You see me. And fear. That sweet fear in your eyes. As you know my little secret, as you know all about me.. As because this fear is so sweet to me right now.. it inflames me! Don't give a flying fuck that everybody are looking. That fear paralyzes you.
I absolutely have a fancy for this. Enjoyment. Now I am unstoppable.
Now, I'll go. I'll start. Still, so ordinary, as I am a girl - I claw. I want to see you bleeding. Bleeding for real. And you are so innocent.. But I'm like an assassin (read : unstoppable).
I've waited for this for sixteen years!
And you do bleed. You even don't shout. I'm doing it in silence. Everyone look me. Eyes filled up with horror. Of course. As they think it's not normal, it's weird, it is something abnormal. They are not used with it. All my friends, my enemies, my.. whatever. They don't know what it is. What it is, when it's real. This feeling. When you do, what you're made for. When you do it to survive, to live. When you do it to enjoy, to bask. What it is, when it's real. Real me. Now, at last, they have an opportunity to see. To see real me. They want, oh they need explanations, standpoint. I really don't care. They are too afraid anyway, damn cowards. And anyhow, I do what I want to. I screw up, if I want. And I do not, if I don't want to.

But, back to you. Enough but clawing. I bite. Start ripping your flesh. Chewing and watching around. Still in silence. I like it. Around there is still the same reaction. Are they petrified or what? And you, my dear. You're still alive. Yet, for a pit. But still. And yet, that's good. I'm having fun. Watching you sweating in blood. Oh how I just love tormenting. You have no vitality, to be honest. It's pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you.. But no! Never. I have no regrets. Not ever. I am evil, am I not? Inside, outside.. Every side.
Now I'm not 'just' hungry anymore. Not 'just' angry anymore. And I start to think that.. What now? You.. You're finally dead. Passed away when I was going to bite your wrist. Then I saw. Your eyes went glassy. Not so good, no. It's bad. It's end. End for my fun. But yes, as I said. You didn't have any vitality, neither will-power. You didn't withstand for long. And I don't like dead flesh, dead blood, dead.. you. Usually, I eat, I kill, I go. Usually, there's two of us. Myself and my "food". But now. In that fucking school. About hundred and thirty people watching me in that gloomy assembly hall. And me myself. Wiping my mouth clean of blood with a sleeve. I'm now in distance with you. Couple brave teachers have sneaked behind my back closer to you. Trying to enlive you. "Oh really? So sweet. But for a pit, my dears.. Impossible!"
Now they notice that I am watching them. In silence. With an irony filled up smile towards them. But still they were brave. I have to admit it.
"Run away!" Oh, did they really thought that I were going to do something to them?? Me, the poor one, the innocent one, the good one?
Okay. Enough but this shit. It's understandable.
Now everybody whisper that probably you're dead. I laugh. And I do it out and loud.
Oh, come on. For real. Can someone really be so stupid, after seeing a person ripped to pieces starting from the neck, to think that half an hour after, this person could still be alive?
Got that. There 'are' some so stupid.
Some.. Some people who used to be my friends. Yesterday and.. today. They observe me. It's real petrified anger what's coming from there. I can feel it. Enmity, malicious. Evil? Evil.
I step. They interpret it as a threat. They're wrong. Again that.. fear. Fear, fear, fear.
Get over it for fucks sake.
But now. What 'I' will do? Have to think.. What's next?

..what do 'you' think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kana-suitsujuustukaste

3 kanakintsu 2 l vett 1 porgand 2 sibulat 1 sl võid 4 tl jahu 2 dl rõõska koort 200 g suitsujuustu soola pipart hakitud peterselli Pane kanakintsud külma veega keema, eralda vaht ja keeda keskmisel kuumusel u 30 minutit. Tõsta puljongist välja. Koori porgandid ja riivi jämeda riiviga. Koori sibulad ja lõika ribadeks. Sulata pannil või. Pruunista selles porgandit ja sibulat, lisa jahu ja kuumuta läbi. Vala potti ja keeda umbes 10 minutit keskmisel kuumusel. Lisa rõõsk koor ja tükeldatud kanaliha, lase keema tõusta. Sega hulka väikesteks tükkideks tükeldatud suitsujuust, maitsesta soola ja pipraga. Sega hästi läbi, kuni juust on sulanud. Raputa peale hakitud peterselli.

Üks variant sibulaklopsist

Koostis: 1 kilo sealiha fileed 1 tuub mahedat magusat sinepit 1 väike pakk kohvikoort 3-4 suurt sibulat soola pipart Valmistamine: * Lõigu liha umbes sentimeetri paksusteks viiludeks ja klopi haamriga läbi. * Maitsesta viilud soola ja pipraga. * Pruunista viilud pannil ja lao nad potti. * Pane potti 150ml vett ja hauta lihaviile madalal kuumusel 20 minutit. * Tõsta viilud potist välja. Lisa alles jäänud vette sinep ja kohvikoor ning kuumuta neid, kuni kaste paksemaks muutub. * Tõsta viilud potti tagasi ja hauta neid veel umbes 10 minutit. * Lõigu sibul ratasteks ja pruunista need pannil õlis. * Sibul tõsta serveerides lihatüki peale.

Brändiga flambeeritud banaanide ja koorejäätise kokteil (sobib ka lastele, retsept 4-le)

4 banaani, 150g suhkrut, 60g brändit, 500g koorejäätist, 500g õunamahla, 300 ml jääkuubikuid Koori banaanid ja lõika suurteks tükkideks. Pane suhkur pannile ja aseta pann pliidile. Oota, kuni suhkur hakkab sulama ning muutub kergelt kuldpruuniks, seejärel lisa sisse banaanid. Hauta 2–3 minutit, kuni banaanid muutuvad pehmeks. Vala brändi banaanidele ja pane tikuga põlema. Hoia nägu ja käed eemal, et mitte ennast põletada! Kui leek on kustunud, on kogu alkohol toidust välja põlenud! Lase segul kergelt jahtuda. Pane blenderisse jäätis, jääkuubikud ja flambeeritud banaanid. Blenderda. Vala kõrgetesse klaasidesse või pokaalidesse, lisa kõrs ja muud kaunistused.